AP Medical Health Transfers 2016
AP Medical Health Transfers 2016 Guidelines G.O Rt.No.272 Dated 20.06.2016 is released today by AP Health Medical and family welfare department. AP Medical Health Transfers Schedule will be announced by the Head of the departments. Download G.O Rt.No.272 Dated 20.06.2016 for more information about AP Medical Health Transfers Guidelines, AP Medical Health Transfers Schedule.
G.O.Rt.No.272 Dated 20.06.2016
HM&FW – Guidelines for transfer of Employees in HM&FW Department – Orders –
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (B1) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1.G.O.Ms.No.102, Fin. (HR-I.PLG.POLICY) Dept., dt.10-06-2016.
2.G.O.Ms.No.105, Fin. (HR-I.PLG.POLICY) Dept., dt.15-06-2016.
In the G.Os. read above, orders have been issued relaxing ban on transfer of employees, accordingly in order to ensure transparent procedure to provide “equitable opportunity” to all staff members, the following guidelines and procedures are issued for strict compliance:-
AP Medical Health Transfers GENERAL GUIDELINES
1. All transfer and postings should be made through online procedure and based on the preferences given by the employees.
2. Employees with station seniority of 2 years are eligible for request transfer subject to availability of vacancies and ceiling limit. No TTA / joining time etc., shall be granted in case of request transfers.
3. For the purpose of defining station seniority, service at the station in all cadres and in all the offices located in station should be considered. In case
of urban areas, the institutions located within a urban agglomeration with the same HRA shall be counted as a single duty station.
4. Transfers should not exceed 20% of any one cadre.
5. The transfers should be affected from focal to non-focal, non-focal to nonfocal or from non-focal to focal posts only. In no case persons shall be
transferred from one focal post to another focal post. The focal and non-focal post is defined as follows:
Focal Post: Institutions located in all District Head Quarters and Cities / Towns with 20% HRA
Non-Focal: Post Institutions located in cities with 14.5% or 12% of HRA.
6. The transfers should not violate the six point formula, as notified in G.O.Ms.No.610, G.A. (SPF.A) Dept., dt.30-12-1985, and as amended from
time to time.
7. The principal office bearers of recognised associations and A.P. Govt. ClassIV employees association are exempted from transfers in accordance subject to fulfilling the conditions laid down in the instructions issued in GAD & HM&FW Department. The list of recognized associations should be obtained from the GAD by the respective HoDs. For these exemptions from transfers, HOD will be personally responsible, if there is any undue benefit endowed on any individual or association.
8. Transfer and posting of specialist doctors shall be strictly to the specialist post to which they belong. Specialists shall not be posted in any post
earmarked for a different specialty all specialist doctors should be placed only in secondary and tertiary institutions.
9. Mis-match postings are strictly prohibited. There shall be no doctor working in mismatch posts in any medical institution.
All the procedures for the transfers i.e. submission of application, publication of vacancies, publication of Merit list based on station seniority, submission of grievances, grievance Redressal and allocation of postings should be done online
Download G.O Rt.No.272 Dated 20.06.2016 for more information about AP Medical Health Transfers Guidelines 2016, AP Medical Health Transfers Schedule 2016.
Official website: http://healthtransfers.cgg.gov.in